Welcome to Superior Plant Sales Inc!
Thank you for choosing Superior Plant Sales Inc for all of your foliage, shipping, refrigeration, and freight consolidation needs! We look forward to working with our customers in every aspect of our business to further their goals in supplying fresh quality products to the consumer.
Superior Plant Sales, Inc. has been providing quality plant material to wholesale, retail, and interior design markets since 1978. We sell quality indoor house plants, palms, blooming plants, bromeliads, and cacti throughout the United States. From small tillandsias to large and exotic specimen plants, our Southern California location gives us access to the very best material grown. In addition to selling plants, we assist local growers in shipping their products with regularly scheduled LTL service to the Western United States. These trucks are temperature controlled to ensure delivery of fresh, healthy, and beautiful plants.
Over the years we have expanded our facility and grown our business to serve the freight, consolidation, and cross docking needs of cut flower growers and shippers. We are currently consolidating for Florida Beauty Flora, Prime Floral LLC, Prime Inc., and Armellini. Refrigeration services and cold storage are also available.
Superior Plant Sales, Inc. offers the following services. Please contact us for additional information.
- Plant/Foliage Sales: We buy material from over 150 different Southern California growers. Sizes range from 2" pots up to amazing specimen plants. Cactus, Indoor Palms, Dracaenas, Sansevierias, Bromeliads, Orchids, and Flowering Plants are just some of the kinds of indoor plants we offer. Prices typically include packaging, labeling, and freight. Minimum orders apply.
- Cut Flower Consolidation: Our temperature controlled cooler is 2000 square feet. Material from cut flower growers stays cool while waiting to ship out on various trucking lines.
- Cold Storage: Store a pallet or more long term. Cooler is set at 35 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Freight Services: Whether you need a whole truck or just a few feet of space we can help you get your product moving. We have regular weekly runs to Nevada, Utah, Oregon, and Washington. Nationwide service is available.
- Cross Docking: With 12,000 square feet of warehouse space, 6 dock-hi doors, and two ground level doors, we have plenty of room to off-load, stage, and re-load your shipments.
- Dry Storage: Space available for storing goods on-site short or long term.